Computer Visions Top Ten List For Customer Satisfaction
The Learning Process
1) Learning in and beyond the classroom is the focus of Computer Visions training. Effective classroom training provides increased ROI (Return on Investment) when learning continues outside of the classroom. Computer Visions classes are designed to facilitate continued practice, exploration, and growth.
2) Computer Visions trainers are not only technically proficient, but are skilled communicators. They know how to make novice users comfortable with technology, and advanced users into power users. Learning is made fun!
Quality Training Materials
3) Computer Visions provides each student with a manual developed by Course Technologies, Thomson Learning, Microsoft, or Novell, the leaders in instructor-led computer training materials. The course manuals are user-friendly and can provide easy reference when needed. Each manual contains documented concepts, hands-on activities, data files, and quick tips.
Free Course Retakes
4) FREE refresher courses to further the learning process beyond the classroom. Audit classes to refresh the skills taught in a class.
5) To support learning beyond the classroom, FREE computer time is provided to practice skills learned in class. Computer based tutorials (CBTs) are also available to provide additional skills reinforcement.
6) 16 Corporate Woods Blvd. (Exit 5A off I-90) provides easy access from both the Northway and the Thruway. The best places to have lunch are only minutes away.
Training at YOUR Location
7) Computer Visions superior training can also be provided easily for customers at their site. Effective classroom learning in familiar surroundings!
8) Training integrity is insured with small class sizes. Computer Visions limits class sizes to guarantee a high instructor: student ratio. No gimmicks can replace personal interactions to facilitate the learning process.
Help Desk: FREE
9) Unlimited technical support Monday through Friday. Provided through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a local phone call (518) 437-1600; service is provided to answer your technical or general questions!
10) When all is said and done, Computer Visions guarantees customer satisfaction!
About Computer Visions
Computer Visions is a New York State, woman-owned and operated provider of computer training, specializing in the education of business professionals.
Download Computer Visions Computer and Professional Development Training Catalog
Computer Visions January - June 2018 training catalog in PDF format.
Search Our Classes
NYS E-Commerce Initiative
Computer Visions is on New York State Contract. All New York State Agencies may contract with Computer Visions up to $200,000 without a bid under the New York State Certified Minority Women-Owned Business Program